A phase I study of alefacept (AmeviveTM) in the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and peripheral T-cell NHL
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alefacept (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.