Randomized Phase III Study Post Radical Resection of Liver Metastasis of Colorectal Cancer: Bevacizumab in Combination With XELOX as Adjuvant Chemotherapy vs XELOX Alone
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HEPATICA
- 07 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 26 Jun 2008 Actual start date (Dec 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History