Double-Blind, Triple Dummy, Parallel-Group, Randomized, Six-Month Study To Compare Celecoxib (200 Mg BID) With Diclofenac Sr (75 Mg BID) Plus Omeprazole (20 Mg QD) For Gastrointestinal Events In Subjects With Osteoarthritis And Rheumatoid Arthritis At High-Risk Of Gastrointestinal Adverse Events.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib; Diclofenac; Omeprazole
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CONDOR
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jun 2010 Results of this trial will be presented at the 2010 Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR), according to a Pfizer media release.
- 18 Jun 2010 Results of this trial have been published in the Lancet, according to a Pfizer media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History