A randomized, double-blind, phase II study comparing the anti-retroviral safety and efficacy of dexelvucitabine (DFC) 200 mg once daily to lamivudine (3TC) 300 mg once daily in addition to optimized background therapy in HIV-1 infected subjects who have failed and/or harbor HIV with resistance mutations to NRTIs [nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors], PIs [HIV protease inhibitors], and NNRTIs [non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexelvucitabine (Primary) ; Lamivudine
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DECLARE 1
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2006 New trial record.