A One-Year, Single-Center, Prospective, Open-Label Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of Anti-Thymocyte Globulin, Cyclosporine, and RAD in Type 1 Diabetic Islet Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin; Ciclosporin; Everolimus
- Indications Islet cell transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Aug 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 03 Dec 2006 Status change
- 11 Nov 2006 New trial record.