An Open-Label, Partially Randomized, Interaction Study to Evaluate the Effects of SB-751689 on the Pharmacokinetics of Rosuvastatin and Atorvastatin or the Effects of Ketoconazole on the Pharmacokinetics of SB-751689 in Healthy Postmenopausal Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Ronacaleret (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Ketoconazole; Rosuvastatin
- Indications Lipid metabolism disorders; Mycoses; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Aug 2007 Status change from initiated to completed.
- 11 Nov 2006 New trial record.