Use of Zenapax (Daclizumab) for the Prevention of Primary Acute Cardiac Rejection in Children and Adolescents. Ind Number: 10100
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daclizumab (Primary)
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Oct 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, this study has been terminated because of slow enrolment.
- 14 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Nov 2006 New trial record.