A multicenter, non-randomized, open label trial of azithromycin sustained release (SR) for the treatment of laryngopharyngitis or tonsillitis or acute bacterial rhinosinusitis in Japan adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Pharyngitis; Sinusitis; Tonsillitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 May 2007.
- 13 Jun 2007 Status changed from planning to completed.
- 12 Nov 2006 New trial record.