A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel, Stratified, Multi-Center, 12-Week Study Comparing the Safety & Efficacy of Fluticasone and Formoterol Combination (FlutiForm(tm)100/10 microg Twice Daily) in a Single Inhaler (SkyePharma HFA pMDI)With the Administration of Placebo or Fluticasone (100 microg Twice Daily) and Formoterol (10 microg Twice Daily) Alone in Adolescent and Adult Patients With Mild to Moderate Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate; Formoterol; Formoterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS).
- 19 May 2009 Results reported at the 105th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 03 Jul 2008 Primary endpoint met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History