A phase II trial of weekly administration of ABI-007 [paclitaxel] in combination with bevacizumab in women with metastatic breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.