A phase 1/2 dose-escalation study of clofarabine in combination with etoposide and cyclophosphamide in pediatric patients with refractory or relapsed acute leukemias (Genzyme Corporation Protocol CLO21800205).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.