A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Parallel Group, Stratified, Multi-Center, 12-Week Study Comparing the Safety & Efficacy of Fluticasone and Formoterol Combination (FlutiForm 100/10 microg Twice Daily) in a Single Inhaler (SkyePharma HFA pMDI) With the Administration of Fluticasone (100 microg Twice Daily) and Formoterol (10 microg Twice Daily) Alone in Adolescent and Adult Patients With Mild to Moderate Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate; Formoterol; Formoterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SkyePharma AG
- 28 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 30 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, following the announcement that the primary endpoints had been met.
- 02 Nov 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History