Comparative Study of the Effect of Two Doses of Mometasone Furoate Dry Powder Inhaler 200 mcg and 400 mcg QD PM, Fluticasone Propionate 250 mcg BID, and Montelukast 10 mg QD PM, on Bone Mineral Density in Adults With Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate; Montelukast
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 08 Nov 2011 Results assessing femoral neck and total femur bone mineral density presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2004-002930-21).
- 26 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.