A Randomized Phase II Study of Gemcitabine and Carboplatin With or Without AZD2171 as First-Line Therapy in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2010 Secondary endpoint "progression free survival" has been met according to an abstract from the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.