A multinational, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to assess the efficacy, tolerability and safety of 40 mg glatiramer acetate injection in subjects with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GoALS
- 14 Mar 2008 Teva Pharmaceuticals have announced the final results of this trial.
- 14 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Nov 2006 New trial record.