A Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of MEDI-517, a Virus-Like Particle Vaccine Against Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Types 16 and 18, in Healthy Adult Female Volunteers Who Are HPV-16 or HPV-18 DNA Positive.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 07 Jan 2009 Actual end date changed from Mar 2002 to Jun 2001 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 17 Nov 2006 Status change