A Randomized, Controlled Phase III Trial of Picoplatin and BSC Versus BSC Alone in Patients With Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC), Refractory or Progressive Within Six Months of Completing First-Line, Platinum-Containing Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Picoplatin (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPEAR
- 17 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 17 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Jun 2010 Final results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2010), and in a Poinard media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History