A 1-year, open-label, flexible-dosage study to evaluate the safety and continued efficacy of modafinil (film-coated tablet formulation) in children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (followed by an open-ended extension period)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Modafinil (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 25 Jul 2012 Company (Teva Pharmaceutical Industries) added in association as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Sep 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date (Sep 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.