Phase I Study to Determine the Safety, Infectivity, and Tolerability of Two Doses of Live Attenuated Recombinant Cold Passaged (cp) 45 Parainfluenza Type 3 Virus Vaccine, rHPIV3cp45, Lot PIV3 102A, Delivered as Nose Drops to Infants 6 to 12 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 560 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Parainfluenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 08 Aug 2011 The study was originally designed to enroll infants aged 6-12 months; however, after results from cohort one were examined, the protocol was modified to includedchildren aged 6-36 months.
- 08 Aug 2011 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 15 Jul 2010 Actual end date (1 Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.