An Open, Randomized, Phase IIIa Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' 10-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine, When Administered Intramuscularly According to a 2-4-11 Months Vaccination Schedule.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from Oct 2011 to Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2008 Actual patient number (351) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2008 Actual end date (Jan 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.