A phase I clinical trial to evaluate immune response kinetics and safety of two different primes, adenoviral vector vaccine (VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP) and DNA vaccine (VRC-HIVDNA009-00-VP), each followed by adenoviral vector boost in healthy, HIV-1 uninfected adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVDNA009-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2012 Actual patient number changed from 84 to 66 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.