A Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ramosetron Plus Dexamethasone Injection for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Vomiting and Nausea
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone; Granisetron; Ramosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 24 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 13 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History