A 10-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Pregabalin (150 mg - 600 mg/Day) Using a Flexible, Optimized Dose Schedule in Subjects With Peripheral Neuropathic Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Feb 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2006 to Dec 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Nov 2006 New trial record.