A Phase I/II, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study of MDX-010 Administered Every 3 Weeks for 4 Doses in Patients With Metastatic Hormone-Refractory Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Apr 2017 Results assessing changes in the circulating antigenic repertoire of prostate cancer patients treated with GM-CSF using patient data from this and other two trials (NCT00064129 and NCT00305669), presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 25 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.