A randomised, multicenter, phase III study of Erlotinib versus observation in patients with no evidence of disease progression after first line, platinum-based chemotherapy in high-risk Stage I and Stage II-IV ovarian epithelial, primary peritoneal, or fallopian tube cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Dec 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 26 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History