A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Forced-Titration Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination of 145 mg Fenofibrate and 20 or 40 mg Simvastatin With 40 mg Pravastatin Monotherapy in Patients With Mixed Dyslipidemia at Risk of Cardiovascular Disease Not Adequately Controlled by 40 mg Pravastatin Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fenofibrate (Primary) ; Pravastatin (Primary) ; Simvastatin
- Indications Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; Fournier Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual number of patients added to 423 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Planned patient numbers amended from 400 to 423 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.