An Open-Label Randomized Phase III Study of Dasatinib vs. High-Dose (600 mg) Imatinib Mesylate in the Treatment of Subjects With Chronic Phase Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Who Are Imatinib Failures or Who Have Had a Suboptimal Response After 3-18 Months of Therapy With 400 mg Imatinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib; Imatinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 22 Feb 2008 Status change from recruiting to terminated, due to insufficient enrolment.
- 27 Feb 2007 Trial centres added.
- 16 Nov 2006 New trial record.