GMB: Phase IV, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Pilot Study of Truvada (TDF+FTC) or Emtricitabine (FTC) Alone Versus HAART Interruption in HIV-Infected Patients Who Need to Interrupt HAART and Who Are Infected With HIV Isolates Containing at Least 2 TAMs (or K65R) and M184V.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual end date changed from Feb 2009 to Oct 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.