A phase 1 open label dose escalation study evaluate the safety of a single escalating dose of NX-CP105 (human adult bone marrow derived somatic cells [hABM-SC] administered by endomyocardial injection to cohorts of adults 30-60 days following acute myocardial infarction.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Human adult bone marrow-derived somatic cell therapy Neuronyx (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2006 New trial record.