A randomized, double-blind trial comparing the efficacy and safety of a fixed combination of fenofibrate and metformin vs rosiglitazone in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fenofibrate/metformin; Rosiglitazone
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAME-ROSI
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2010 Trial sponsor, affiliate changed from Solvay Pharmaceuticalsto Abbott labs as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2008 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.