A multicenter, open-Label, PK, PD and safety study of Pantoprazole Delayed-Release Granules Administered as a Suspension in Neonates and Preterm Infants With a Clinical Diagnosis of GERD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pantoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 56 to 90 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 18 May 2010 Actual patient number (59) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2010 Results published in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History