A Multicentre, Open, Uncontrolled Study to Assess Quality of Life During Six Cycles (24 Weeks) of Treatment With an Oral Contraceptive Containing 30 microg of Ethinylestradiol and 3 mg of Drospirenone (Yasmin).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone/ethinylestradiol (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 24 Mar 2009 Actual end date (May 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 Actual patient number (221) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2006 New trial record.