A Multicenter, Open, Long-term Follow-up Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of L059 (Levetiracetam) at Individual Optimal Dose Ranging From 500 to 3000 mg/Day in Twice Daily Administration in Subjects From 16 to 65 Years With Epilepsy Suffering From Partial Onset Seizures Whether or Not Secondarily Generalized Who Completed in a Previous Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB
- 16 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2010 Actual patient number (398) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.