Efficacy and safety of agomelatine given orally compared to placebo, in addition to a mood stabiliser in bipolar I patients with a current major depressive episode. An eight week randomised, double-blind, controlled, parallel group study followed by a double-blind extension treatment period up to one year
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Dec 2008 Status is now completed, according to ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 17 Nov 2006 New trial record.