An International, Multicenter, Non-Randomized, Open-Labeled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Lower Dose Dexamethasone/Thalidomide and Higher Frequency ZOMETA(TM) in the Treatment of Previously Untreated Patients With Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2006 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.