Efficacy and Safety Study of Immunomodulator (Mycobacterium w) as an Adjunct Therapy in Category-II Pulmonary Tuberculosis Along With Assessment of Immunological Parameters
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cadi 05 (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Mar 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 Cadila Pharnmaceuticals added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.