A Multicentre, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of a Perennial Sublingual Specific Immunotherapy With a Liquid Formulation of an Extract of a Six Grass Pollen-Mixture in Patients With Clinically Relevant Grass Pollen Sensitivity.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergopharma
- 01 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Sep 2012, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2006 New trial record.