A Double-Blinded and Randomised Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of 48-Week Treatment With Clevudine 30 mg qd Versus Lamivudine 100 mg qd for Chronic Hepatitis B Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Clevudine; Lamivudine
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bukwang Pharmaceutical
- 25 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, from clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 11 Dec 2007 Interim results from 22 patients presented at Frontiers in Drug Development in Viral Hepatitis (HEP-DART) conference in December 2007.