Phase I-/II-study of hyperfractionated-accelerated radiation therapy plus cetuximab plus cisplatin chemotherapy in locally advanced inoperable squamous cell cancers of head and neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HART-CIS-CET
- 11 Oct 2016 Results (5-years) assessing feasibility, efficacy and safety of combination therapy with cisplatin, cetuximab and hyperfractionated-accelerated radiotherapy (n=74) presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Jul 2011 Additional trial identifiers (EudraCT2005-000355-15, KKSH19) identified, trial status is recruiting, planned patient patient number is 74 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2005-000355-15)