Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Rituximab (FCR) Plus Sargramostim (GM-CSF) as Frontline Therapy for Symptomatic Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sargramostim (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 29 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.