A phase 2, placebo-controlled, randomized, double blind, parallel arm, dose ranging study to evaluate safety and efficacy of apixaban in patients with a recent acute coronary syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms APPRAISE-1
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 60th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 09 Jun 2009 Results published in Circulation 119: 2877-2885, No. 22, 9 Jun 2009.
- 26 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History