A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Divalproex Extended Release Monotherapy in Ambulatory Bipolar Spectrum Disorder With Moderate-to- Severe Hypomania or Mild Mania
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Valproate semisodium (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar disorders; Bipolar I disorders; Bipolar II disorders; Manic episodes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 25 May 2010 Additional lead trial centre identified as Lindner Center of HOPE as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History