A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase I Clinical Trial Comparing the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of Immunization With Inactivated Influenza A/H5N1 Vaccine Administered by the Intradermal or the Intramuscular Route Among Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2008 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 18 Nov 2006 New trial record.