A Randomized Phase II Study of Weekly or Every 3 Weeks ABI-007 Versus Every 3 Weeks Taxotere as First Line Therapy of Stage IV (Metastatic) Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 10 Dec 2011 Overall survival and tolerability results presented at the 34th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 27 Sep 2011 Subgroup analysis results for overall survival presented at the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress.
- 10 Sep 2011 Final overall survival results presented at the 2011 Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History