A Multicentre Randomised Placebo-Controlled Double-Blind Clinical Trial for Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of Specific Immunotherapy With an Alum.-Adsorbed Allergoid Preparation of House Dust Mite (D. Pteronyssinus) in Patients With Allergic Bronchial Asthma, Rhinitis, Rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Allergic asthma; Asthma; Hypersensitivity; Rhinitis; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergopharma
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History