A phase III, multicenter, randomized, double-blind clinical trial to study the safety and efficacy of the addition of sitagliptin (MK0431) to patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus who have inadequate glycemic control on insulin therapy (alone or in combination with metformin).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2014 Results published in the Drugs and Aging.
- 01 Feb 2010 Results published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History