A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial Evaluating the Effect of a Vasopressin V2 Receptor Antagonist (SR121463B) [satavaptan] on Serum Sodium in Patients With Dilutional Hyponatremia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Satavaptan (Primary)
- Indications Hyponatraemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DILIPO
- 03 Jan 2011 Results published in the European Journal of Heart Failure
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History