A Multicenter, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Oral Dosing With GW679769 (50 mg or 150 mg) for Three Consecutive Days When Administered With a Single Intravenous Dose of Ondansetron Hydrochloride for the Prevention of Post-operative Nausea and Vomiting and Post-discharge Nausea and Vomiting in Female Subjects With Known Risk Factors for Post-operative Nausea and Vomiting Who Are Undergoing Laparoscopic/Laparotomic Surgical Procedures Associated With an Increased Emetogenic Risk
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Casopitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jan 2005 to Feb 2005 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov
- 19 Aug 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 18 Nov 2006 New trial record.