Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety Profile and the Quality of Life in Patients Receiving Etanercept for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 23 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 1000 to 909 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.