Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Dose-ranging Study to Investigate the MRI Efficacy and the Safety of Six Months' Administration of Firategrast (150 – 1200mg twice daily) in Subjects with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Firategrast (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jun 2012 Official Title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 16 Oct 2010 Primary endpoint 'Number-of-multiple-sclerosis-lesions' has been met, according to results presented at ECTRMS.
- 16 Oct 2010 Results presented at the 26th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History